Indicação de Leitura: Holacracy: The New Management System for a Rapidly Changing World31/03/2015
Tour Virtual Google do nosso escritório em Belo Horizonte30/04/2015
INTEGRAL PRODUCTIVITY - Redefining Peak Performance for Inspiring Results
- What does it mean to be productive in the 21st century?
- We are constantly bombarded with an overwhelming amount of information in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Many companies share that their executives and employees are often feeling overwhelmed and are under-producing.
- If that’s your case, you are not alone!
- The latest research shows that we get distracted in the workplace every 11 seconds and can easily get “triggered” by the latest procrastination tool on our phone or online.
- Join Matt Ferreira and David Secondo of METACOACHING, LLC as they redefine peak performance in the 21st century. For more information please visit: www.metacoaching.us
- Also, special guest Dr. Jason Miller from NutraWorks Denver will participate to talk about on how different aspects of our health are involved in peak performance.
- Employees, teams, and businesses are pushing harder and getting less results.
- Enter Integral Productivity (IP).
- With mindfulness at its core, IP is a focus-boosting, results-oriented coaching program for next-level companies.
- Integral Productivity bridges the gap between traditional and alternative by combining Integral Coaching with mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and leadership training.
- Come learn about our cutting-edge approach to Integral Productivity and walk away with tools and insights you can implement at work the next day to increase your energy, results, and focus.
DATE: April 29th 2015
TIME: 06:30 – 08:00 PM MDT
VENUE: 110 16th St Suite 1300, Denver 80202
EVENT FOR GUESTS: RSVP required, limited seats.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 1 (720) 550.3611